Non asbestos compressed sheet is made from Aramid fiber,Vegetable
fider, Mineral fiber Compressed and calendered under high
temperature and pressure into a sheet form., these materials are
suitable for use as an oil-resistant jointing medium for heat
installations and engine sealing.
Length: 1000mm; 1350mm; 2000mm; 4000mm
1) Maximum working pressure: 100 bar
2) Minimum working temperature: 370deg.(blue)
3) Maximum working temperature: 400deg.(black)
4) Compressibility (ASTM F36): 7 - 17%
5) Recovery (DASTM 13 16Hrs-300 D.C. - 50N/mm): minimum 40%
6) Gas infiltration (DIN 3535/4): 0.5ml/min
7) Immersion test (ASTM F146)
8) Immersion in ASTM oil#3 under 5hrs/150D.C.
9) Thickness increase: 10%
10) Tensile strength: 8N/mm
11) Sulfuric acid under 48 Hrs/23D.C.
12) Density (DIN3754): 1.9g/cm3
13) PH value: 2 - 14.